Toyo Ito and Nature:
- Cecilia, Fernando Marquez and Levene, Richard, El Croquis: Toyo Ito 1986-1995, Madrid, 1995.
- Glynn, Simon, "Tod's Omotesando Building, Tokyo", Galinsky, 2008, http://www.galinsky.com/buildings/tods/index.html.
- Ito, Toyo, Change the Geometry to Change the Architecture, "Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia" (CAADRIA), Japan, 2006.
- Liddel, C.B., "Toyo Ito", Architecture Week, 2011, http://www.architectureweek.com/2011/0302/culture_1-1.html.
- Ouroussoff, Nicolai, "Inside His Exteriors", The New York Times, 2009, http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/arts/design/12ouro.html?_r=1&em.
- Ufnalska, Zuzanna, On the Origins of Fold in Three Projects by Toyo Ito: Fold as Generative Method of New Continuity, "Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia" (CAADRIA), Japan, 2006.
- Bechthold, Martin, Surface Structures: Digital Design and Fabrication, ACAADIA: Structures, Harvard University.
- Bechthold, Martin, On Shells and Blobs: Structural Surfaces in the Digital Age, "Fabrication Architecture: Selected Readings in Digital Design and Manufacturing", Robert Corser, Princeton Architectural Press, 2010.
- Cardoso, Daniel; Michaud, Dennis and Sass, Lawrence, Soft Facade: Steps into the Definition of a Responsive ETFE Facade for High-rise Buildings, Session 12: Pervasive Computing, eCAADE25, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2007.
- Hartoonian, Gevork, "The Tectonic of Camouflage", Architecture Australia, 2003, http://www.architecturemedia.com/aa/aaissue.php?issueid=200303&article=7&typeon=2#jumptoitem2003030703.
- Kolarevic, Branko, Architecture in the Digital Age: Design and Manufacturing, Spon Press, New York, 2003.
- Leatherbarrow, David and Mostafavi, Mohsen, Surface Architecture, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2002.